1- The fact that I would really like to see more pictures from TeElle and hear how she is doing. I would say Mickelle too, but she posted recently after a long break and I am glad :)
2- I would like to be connected to Dannon and Corrie's blogs, but what if they don't even know that I blog stalk them? :)
3- How come Maria and Diana have logins but not blogs? I know it's a time issue but I would love to hear from them. I am setting up a blog for my mom on Sunday and I know it would motivate her more if they were a part of the mix too!
4-I really like Kristi's scrapbook pages and want to know how she posted them so I can post mine too!
5- And if Brenna reads this post, I would love to see more of your quilt, your house, and your bargains! :)
Don't you agree?
And then, just for fun, Owen and last weeks buggery nose!
11 comments:
I'm pretty sure that Cori stalks your blog as well, so it wouldn't be an issue. Even if she doesn't, I'm sure she would love a reader!
Here is the link for the tutorial that taught me how to do digital scrapbooking in the first place:
http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/tutorials/first_LO_in_PSE.html
Step 8 will tell you how to get it ready to post on the internet. After you have saved it as a .jpg file, you just upload it to your blog like you do a picture. I would love to see what you have done...I am always looking for new ideas and hope you don't mind if I steal some! I hope this was helpful...let me know if it doesn't work.
Oh, and Owen is such a cutie! I love how he is trying to get the camera!
I'm excited to see your moms blog! Diana and Maria have BOTH talked about putting one together and I'm pretty sure Maria will do it now that she stays at home. Also.... Diana just needs a little push. Now that she knows how it works from our GroupHealthy blog I think she will do it. (I hope) I'll push them along.
YEA! I would love blogs and I totally agree. Yea! for mom!!!
I don't think Owen even looks like he has a boogery nose. He is adorable and has the same outfit as jaeger. By the way it's a rhino on the feet last time you were here I think Kent thought it was an elephant. haha
yea for posts!
oh and he likes the peach puffs! that has got to be fun to keep him entertained that way....do you feed them to him or let him try to pick them up with his chubby fingers
Loved this post by the way.
I haven't decided completely how I'm going to go about printing my pages off...I think I will have them bound in a book. There are a ton of websites out there that will do it, then I don't have to worry about sheet protectors and such. I'll let you know when I get to that point...for now I've still got lots of pictures to finish scrapbooking.
He looks like he is pretty happy on his stomach so that is good!! haha love you kambria!! :D
Good news Kambria...I finished the quilt and will post some pictures in the next few days. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY:) I've sure been a crappy blogger lately, but I think I'm starting to come back around. I had major bloggers block. Those jammies look so cute on Owen. That color blue really agrees with his coloring and (of course) brings out his blue eyes.
Is that one of the new outfits you bought for him when we went shopping????:) :) :) Cuteness
You are so fun! for sure I will update, I never do because we have a super old laptop that logs off when I try to do anything too difficult, but if I'm patient I can at least get some pictures on. I love to look at your posts though and see Owen and how he's growing up. I wish that our kids could know each other! You motivated me, I'll go see what I can do.
hey thanks for inviting me again.. I have no idea how i lost touch with your blog but i was just thinking how i want to be invited! Thanks! Owen is WAY cute! Now i have lots of catching up to do on all your fun baby pics! I love blog stalking :) P.S. Cori loves readers.. dont worry
I just wanted to say WOW ten comments! That is a record for you....I think you stole all my readers because I haven't been getting a lot of comments lately...at least not from some people. haha what am I complaining about I get comments and yours is the one I constantly check for.
Post a Comment