Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Big Boy Shoes

Owen is just growing and developing at a rapid rate! He puts his weight on his feet all the time. I remembered these adorable shoes he has and so I put them on mostly for a picture, seeing as how he grows out of everything so fast! (He is also slobbering alot)

Well, this will be a busy semester for Kent, he has to work twenty hours a week, unpaid for his internship at Madison Memorial Hospital. He is also taking four other classess and working at Meleleuca part-time! Whew. Next week we will start applying for nursing schools-four of them. Kent knows my feelings about wanting to end up in Caldwell by Kelsey, Kamilla, and Cara. We will see ;) I am still hacking away at the gazillion MT terms in preparation for the certification exam (it's actually getting a bit overwhelming, like I'm never going to finish!). I am already looking forward to the party in February when Kaycee gets married!

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

First of all good luck to Kent.
Owen looks so good in his outfits and shoes. You look really cute too. I'm too scared to post pictures of myself unless I am all done up.
It's funny when I read that he is slobbering I went yea! to Lance and told him. Remember when they were laying on that mat and Jaeger was drooling all over? Sorry but I am glad Owen is slobbery. Oh and I am crossing my fingers for Caldwell. That would be WAY!!!!! nice. Tell him he could go hunting all the time with Lance!!!! haha

Kelsey Peterson said...

I told Lance about the Caldwell thing and he said there is a nursing school in Ontario, Oregon, TVCC Treasure Valley Community College
Then he can apply for residency in Oregon and hunt and fish in Oregon!!!! and that's even CLOSER to us!!!! Do it, Do it!

Brenna said...

I started putting Caleb in shoes when he was tiny; I think it helps them get used to the feeling of them on their feet so when they get older they don't try to take them off as much. That is my own opinion though:) Good luck with all the business!