Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Christmas Story

Well, on Tuesday the 22nd we headed out to Walla Walla, Washington to spend Christmas with Kent's family. Owen did super on the drive and had tons of fun being held my his Stringham family as he smiled and talked to everyone. Owen only had two power naps on Christmas Eve day because of all the excitement so Christmas morning we finally woke him up last so that we could take a few pictures and open his presents. Here he is bright eyes, a little disoriented and spoiled.
Kent and I got each other a suprise present.

Great Grandma Stringham made Owen this little hat.


We had a great Christmas program, but I think Kent was a little too sleepy (me too).


My mom helped me to make these stockings, she is amazing and when I didn't get any of the designs put on, she secretly worked on them and suprised me, I will put more fun Christmas symbols on them for next year, but they are great!


And dunt ta dun! Here is the Andes mint wreath, so much fun!

2 comments:

Kamilla Bell said...

your little dude is so dang cute! I LOVED LOVE LOVED the videos. It's amazing how a couple of months they grow so fast!

Kelsey Peterson said...

Okay you are doing amazing on this whole posting thing....I need to get on top of this!
Again I thought I would just peek and you surprised me with a post!
I love the camo jacket!!!!! And the wreath is the same as the other picture--except with out the red door (I love the dun ta dun)
I am glad you did a little post about Christmas....does Owen ever sleep whenever I visit home....Jaeger is sleeping and Owen is all cute and smiley