I think I will be more comfortable with this blog being private as I record more and more details--making it into a family journal instead of a news bulletin. But, I love the little group of people that make comments and want you all to be able to see pictures and details of our family so send me your email addresses.
Events coming up:
Family Pictures
Baby Shower
Baby Blessing
I'm really excited for the professional family and newborn pics this coming Tuesday, so stay tuned.
Oh, and Kamilla, my email is kambriajo@gmail.com -- I would love to still be able to read your blog!
7 comments:
Don't forget me! chitchatter_13@hotmail.com
madi_48@hotmail.com
royandbrenna at gmail dot com
Trevor and I like to look at pictures of your cute family! Owen is such a cutie. Sorry for all the rough times your enduring. :(
kristi_pie@hotmail.com
Kamilla! Mee too!!!
kamillabell@gmail.com
I'll send you an invite asap!
You too Kelsey....
count me in!! abstinebaugh@gmail.com
Post a Comment