
Oh! I was so glad that Lance, Kelsey, and Jaeger traveled over to see all of us on Saturday. It was very fun to talk and spend time together oohh-ing over the babies. Jaeger is precious and has great features and is skinny and calm! I was glad that Lance could be apart of the blessing circle for Owen and I am glad that I could see how Kelsey takes care of Jaeger so well and learn from her. It was great! Like Lance said, these two will be hanging out together alot someday!
2 comments:
So fun! I am excited to take pictures everytime they get together and get to see them interact more!!!!
haha I am commenting again but I just had to say....learn from me....ha! You are so nice! I learn from you and love being able to relate to someone who is at the exact same stage as me....you guys are welcome to move to Nyssa anytime!
Post a Comment