Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sneak Peak

Kelsey is over here in Idaho for the week and I don't think she will check her blog till after her baby shower this Thursday. But I just had to "journal" this post because I am so excited that I taught myself how to make this diaper cake without any research! I used rubber bands and tape, so she can use everything! This is the gift that Kimberly, Kaycee, and I gave her!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Oh man, I made one of those cakes once and I think I must have done it the hard way! It took me forever! Yeah, that fabric on my purse is from Moda's Arcadia line. I love it! I've got a whole stack of Arcadia fat quarters and I can't decide what to do with them next. Too many options!

Kamilla Bell said...

THAT'S ADORABLE! Your so creative. I'm jelous.
Today I went shopping for a car seat and bassinet and started to feel SO SO excited. Have you done any of that stuff yet?