Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

7 months!


7 months today and four more pounds this month. Everything is looking good. Hearbeat has slowed from 155 bpm to 141 bpm (not that I know what that means but maybe that his heart and lungs are more developed?) I took the gestational diabetes drink the hour before my doctors appointment and then fell asleep and was twenty minutes late. But the doctor hasn't called back with high blood sugar readings or whatever so the test wasn't too messed up although I had a sugar headache on the drive their and thought great, something is wrong with my insulin. And now I have appointments every two weeks instead of every month! I am super excited. Of course he is kicking more and more and rolling and reaching out into my ribs. I haven't studied anything about birthing or breathing and I don't want to to take the 55 dollar birthing class with Kent. I would much rather just read about it. Or something.
So we have decided on the name Owen Daniel Stringam. Perfect, huh.
And I substantially look more pregnant in this months picture compared to last months picture.

No comments: