We picked huckleberries today! So juicy and Kent juiced them up with sugar and cinnamon in a hot pot and then we used the filling in Kent's flaky turnover dough.
Yummy.
Lick the screen good.Gorgeous peaks that we can see from Rexburg on clear days, now we've seen them up close. It was a fun drive.
All last week Kent was gone on his family's annual halibut fishing trip to Neah bay, Washington. It is the northwest tip of Washington and they fish up in Canadian waters. He has gone every year since he was 10! They also caught alot of salmon this year too and crab. I went last year, but not this year because its a two day drive!

1 comment:
I am jealous of all this good food on your blog!
I remember trying his flaky pastries when we were there....so good!
Those are some huge fish they got and nice to have some to cook! Except I don't really know how to cook fish...you should look up some recipes! In my search of recipes I've seen fish ones but I just skip them cause I don't want to buy fish!
Post a Comment