Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Look at what I made!


We went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything is going great. We didn't find out the gender of the baby, but I have been busy making baby clothes for a boy and a girl (maybe Kelsey can make use of something).
I found this amazingly cute soft minkee fabric in a paisley design and made a sleeper today (Kent is out bear hunting). Isn't it amazing!
I will also post the green and blue booties and cap I made in class (they are being graded). Fun, huh! I am thinking of making more and putting them on etsy, we will see. Oh, and it only took me an hour and forty-five minutes to trace the pattern, cut the pieces and sew it all together!


5 comments:

Colliers said...

Wow, Kambria, that's amazing and so cute. I think you should definitely put it on etsy and I love the fabric and when I have a little girl I hope you will make me one. I love it!

Stinebaugh Family said...

I had no idea you had that kind of talent!! Did you not want to find out? We didn't on any of ours and it is so exciting in the end. Glad things are going well.

Kamilla Bell said...

soooo cute!

Kelsey Peterson said...

OOOOO! I am hoping you have a boy and I am having a girl so I can have that! haha! that's really good Jo! I need to come home for a weekend and we could just spend time sewing all sorts of cute clothes. Glad you posted about your doctors visit!

Madi said...

I found your blog!!! YEA!!! Sad you didnt get to find out. I called your mom to find out and i was dang sad for you! It will just build the suspense for you! Congrats on the outfit! I want to make one! What class is that?