Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thai Into Spring Buffet

I took a meal management class last semester and at the end we had a final buffet that we prepared for ourselves and a guest. Kim had recently been back from her mission and not working yet so she came to my 3:30 dining extravaganza.



Kim's name card says "Kent" because I had originally associated food and Kent together but decided I would love if Kim could come.



I was very pleased with how things turned out because I was the manager and suggested the Thai food theme, because I found a killer Thai Mango Chicken recipe with cilantro and cashews (and mangos of course) that was delicious and in our taste-testing the class before everyone loved it.
I was really glad Kim brought her camera, seeing as how ours is dead and I don't have pictures of anything. So these are pictures from March 30th, but kinda fun!

5 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

uh, I wanted some sort of explanation. What was this for? Why was Kim with you? At first I thought you put it together for your ward. Are you still the Enrichment leader?

Kelsey Peterson said...

oh thanks! That sounds fun...I tell ya I should have picked a fun minor so that I could take some fun classes like you are. I have never tried Thai food but the food looks good! haha Thanks for adding some words! Love you!

Kamilla Bell said...

looks delicious. my mouth is watering. =)

Kamilla Bell said...

p.s. can I get that Mango Chicken recipe from you? if you don't mind my email is: kamillabell@gmail.com
if it's too big of a pain don't worry about it. I'll just look at your blog and think happy thai food thoughts.

Brenna said...

Mmmm. I think you should post the recipe because that sounds WONDERFUL. Or at least email it to us if you can royandbrenna at gmail dot com.