Yay, how exciting! Everyone has boys, you, me, Kelsey, TeElle (and of course, we are everyone). I'm so excited for you and I'm glad you put a picture of your pregnant belly. It's fun to see how you are looking.
YEA! YEA! YEA! I am so excited for our little boys to be cousins! And I am happy for you and Kent to have a boy! Now Kent and Lance can take their boys on hunting trips and I can just see them coming home saying look what we killed mommy! haha yea!
4 comments:
Yay, how exciting! Everyone has boys, you, me, Kelsey, TeElle (and of course, we are everyone). I'm so excited for you and I'm glad you put a picture of your pregnant belly. It's fun to see how you are looking.
YEA! YEA! YEA! I am so excited for our little boys to be cousins! And I am happy for you and Kent to have a boy! Now Kent and Lance can take their boys on hunting trips and I can just see them coming home saying look what we killed mommy! haha yea!
YEA!!! Are you so happy??? That should be way fun!! Congrats! I'm excited to work on your baby gift now!!! YEA!!!!
That's such exciting news! Congratulations:) Roy always says how every family should have a "big brother."
Post a Comment