Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rainy Days

Last week I went to gather all my December and even November photos and I only found three, THREE! My five, FIVE Christmas photos are on the camera instead of the card and I can't find the cord for it...

Can I tell you how sad that is, two major holidays not to mention Halloween which we didn't even celebrate because I was in a mood (the day of only) and no pictures really to speak of. Despicable, I know :)

So obviously I don't really think of taking pictures because its either a hectic holiday or the house is a mess or blah blah blah. In an effort to be more picture minded, I snapped these pics of Owen in his wagon today.




It was very rainy today, but luckily there was a break and we bundled up and I pulled him up and down the whole street. It made us both happy to get outside!

We bought a table today!!! A nice one that isn't a craigslist find but it was on clearance. It is dark wood and a high height with 4 chairs. I love, love it!

Yesterday, Dad was in town with the college and he made time for us and the Peterson's to meet up and eat. It was great to get together and do something fun. He just had a birthday and it was fun to talk to him on the phone about home, his calling, and everyday stuff. Love you, dad!
Ordered my pictures for my fancy shaped frames and primed the frames, can't wait to get them up on the wall!

A few fun things Owen has said lately:
"Dad, you're so cute!" As he put his arm around Kent and gave him a kiss. !!
Owen gave me a hug when I got home from work and said "Mom, I'm so happy!"

Owen will try to sing along to the radio by saying the last word or two in the sentence. It's hilarious and amazing how clearly he can hear and pick up so quickly what is sung.

Remeber the gal from my old ward that talked about potty training and it motivated me?...Well I just read a post of hers that made me laugh out loud. Apparently her son is no longer potty trained because she put him in a diaper for her husband's graduation and then to pick up family from the airport and then for somethnig else and that quick, he reverted back and now won't go in the potty. Sad but kinda made me feel better with my own inability to get Owen to give up the diapers, kid!

Still need to do that craft day!! Maybe a Valentine's decoration or a sewing project!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kambria! I love when you post! I check everyday to see and i'm always excited when I see that you have! Owen is so cute in his little wagon :) I hope see you guys next week!

Kelsey Peterson said...

Those pictures are adorable, way to get some candids!
I want to see your table! Invite us to dinner? haha
It was kinda sad that our dinner with dad was short.
I need to spend more time around Owen so I can hear him say cute things like that.
potty trainings hard. You figure it out and maybe I can do easily.
I'm set on valentine decor...haha valentine's gifts for our husbands?

Kimberly Ann said...

we should have an annual craft day of the month or week. What do you say? we can share ideas. And maybe get together for some of them!! :) Love you!
As Owen would say "have a good day!"

Kortney said...

Owen is so cute!! I miss him. And I wish I could hear him say those things and sing along to the radio, that's adorable!! I'm jealous dad got to eat out with you guys :( I would love to do a craft day with you guys, last time was so much fun. Lets do one all together for valentines day before me and Kim leave :)

Kamilla Bell said...

LOVE the pictures. Owen is ADORABLE! Good to see you posted. It's so fun to read!

Glenda said...

One thing about waiting for so long is you get LOTS of comments. I can't hardly stand how cute Owen is. I am so happy you took those pictures and shared. Love you

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

hahaha I like what mom said, because that is my whole reason for why I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while is I want a ton of comments!! hahaha Loved your post so cute and fun! I wish we could see you guys more often!! Miss you all! Love ya!!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Ya its fun to get comments! I love you and miss you so much! Owen is so Cute! I love to hear the things Kids say and that he sings to music! Oliver ALWAYS dances to music! Love you all Thank you for posting.