Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Snazzies

 Owen got a new set of church clothes and shiny black shoes that he looks absolutely adorable in! When Kent saw him all dressed up he said he was going to cry.

                          
 I painted up these double-sided frames for my shop and envisioned Owen as making them ten times cuter with his cheesy grin! Success!
What a fun kid Owen is! Always expressive and talking and loving!
                          
 He got a little distracted by the cat and really wanted to put the frame down, so we did! Owen loves church and talks about his friends thier, we put up on the fridge what he has colored and he gets excited to dress up and get out!

13 comments:

Glenda said...

Love It!!!

Kelsey Peterson said...

Those are super cute frames and Owen looks WAY nice in his Sunday best!
Jaeger likes Sunday more too now because of his buds. I should put his colorings on the fridge too so he gets more excited about coloring as well.

Kortney said...

Oh my goodness!! Owen is just too cute! I love his cheesy grin and my fav is the picture of him in the yellow frame. Lol and Kent would cry ;) jk

TeElle said...

He's adorable, Kambria! Super handsome! How fun to have such a sweet little boy. So nice that he loves nursery too. Love the frames!

Kamilla Bell said...

Fun fun! What a cutie patootie! What don't my kids like church? Thats so great that he loves it!

Kimberly Ann said...

Why does he have to be sooo cute!!! Can I buy him and the frames? I love you!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Love it!! I want frames like that!!!! REALLY REALLY!! Can I buy some from you?? I will have to look at your other thingy and see what I need to do to order some!! So cute!! I like that they are....how do you call it......... hole-ee...haha that you can see through to the wall and that they are two sided!! Really I want some!!

Kambria said...

Kaycee, I can tell you where to get them. It is very expensive to ship and I am trying to make money...so don't buy from my shop.

You are so cute. We could totally make you collage wall cause they have different sizes and shapes!

You should post on your blog!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

LOVE the pictures...Big success! haha love you and hope your shop is going good I need to call you!

Kelsey Peterson said...

So Beccah and I are officially ganging up on you and going to harass you till you post again. Not just through your blog but we will find other ways. You can do it jo! Post some more! Take some time away from sleeping and allocate it to blogging! haha not really but I am desperate.

Kelsey Peterson said...

you're deadline is tomorrow. if I don't see one when I check tomorrow (cause you know you should have plenty of time on Sunday) you're in trouble. I don't know how. But you will be.
Come on just one little post then I will be harassing you for another the next day. You can do it.

Kelsey Peterson said...

That was a lie when you commented and said I will post when you do. Because I have posted twice (and about to post more) since that comment and there is notta on your blog. Disappointed I am!
Please Jo!?

Anonymous said...

Kambria! You've got 12 comments! clearly people love your blog...yet you haven't written in two months. I'm excited if I even get one comment! Come on...throw us all a bone!