Thanksgiving break was way too short but memorable and worthwhile.
Loved how most of the family pics turned out and am chomping at the bit to get them.
Just read a friend's potty training blog posts and am determined to attack this challenge head on. ( She did a timer for every 40 minutes, read on the potty, diapers only at night, m&m reward...)
Can't for the life of me decide what to get people for Christmas, not even Owen....
Been wondering if inhaling spray paint and glue for five months is really as bad as they say...
Seem to be accepting the crappy work/school routine we have and counting my blessings more.
Can't understand why the ward Christmas party got dumped on me a week before hand...
Going through a "reading spurt." Can't get enough of random LDS romance books, which I know some people think are so cheesy, but I really like the spiritual stuff woven into the star crossed love life :)
Need. More. Recipe. Ideas. Will. Not. Eat. Lasagna. Again.
Seriously torn between the ease of putting long hair in a pony tail and the refreshing A-line cut.
Wanting to make our own nativity scene, seeing as how we don't have one.
Love Kortney's blog. Actually ALL my sister's blogs, wish they would post every day, but then I would have to too and we all know that that is a laugh.
The End.
10 comments:
I love your random posts! Except then I want to comment on every single thing. So here I go :). . .
1-The ward Christmas part?! Aaah! You must be amazing. Good luck with that and I hope it goes well. I feel bad for you.
2-Good luck with the potty training. Such a pain for quite a while but yay in the end. Hopefully Owen will be a natural peeper.
3-I wish I had some wonderful recipes for you. I want some too. Maybe I'll look in my stock and see if I have any shareable ones.
4-and I had a lot more thoughts but I can't remember them now.
Good luck with everything!
It was a short trip. I need to plan the trips out better so I can make them more worthwhile. I always end up just sitting and not talking to half of my sisters cause I am worrying about Jaeger.
I am glad you liked the family pics. I love the outside ones the most. the inside ones are fine but the outside ones are definitely the ones I am going to use.
I am passively trying the potty thing you should post a link to that blog so I can get that burst of motivation.
I don't know what I want for Christmas people ask me and I can't think of anything. But I go to the store or look online and I want to buy so much haha. Plus I haven't gotten anything for anybody.
The paint and glue are probably secretly making you dumb :)
acceptance is good. if you can't beat it accept it and move on.
I know if you would have had more time you would have thought of rad ideas, that sad that it is stressful because it could have been fun.
I feel like I shouldn't read anymore fiction till I get better at reading my scriptures or all the things grandpa writes to us.
I should have a weekly recipe post on my blog that would be fun! Not saying my recipes are amazing but it would be better than nothing
I will never go short cause I can do lots of fun updos with long and short gets greasier faster and I feel like I always have to do it. My opinion. You though...short would be cute haha that doesn't help.
Oooh I have a made one (you know the one on blocks) so now I want to buy a nice one funny huh. So we're opposites. But if you find a cute one you should still share the info in case it changes my mind
Kortney is doing awesome a blogger I am proud. Did you set her up or is she just amazing and can do it herself. P.S. she needs help on a commenting problem like Kayla had cause kim's pretty ticked she can't comment.
the end.
I can never gather my thoughts to do a random post like this.
I LOVED your post! It was so cute! YOu. Are. DARLING!
Ok. So...I kind of think that you are amazing and these are the reasons....
First off that you are ready to potty train. I'M so not there yet. Also that you are in charge of the Ward Christmas party. (my advice don't over do it. Simple is better and WAY less stressful) Let's all make a nativity scene together (CRAFT NIGHT) and I'm trying to think of an amazing recipe for you to make that is simple and delicious. I will email you one if I think of it!
Keep reading because it will make you smarter and possibly counter act all that spray paint.
the end. your pretty. I cut my hair and I have HUGE regrets.
Potty training. Ugh. Why can't they just naturally do it? All of the other milestones are fun, but I have some horror stories as far as potty training goes. I guess everyone does. He peed in the fridge once. Long story. And he peed in my face the first time cause I didn't realize I needed to point him down, the potty had a special feature that was supposed to keep it all in. It didn't work. It is super nice when they've got it though. Fantastic I'd say! Good luck.
Hey, can you do me a favor? Could you ask Kortney if she'll invite me to her blog? My email is TeElleMcConkie@gmail.com sorry to make you be the messenger, I don't know how else to get to her, thanks!
Thanks for finally inviting me to read your blog Kambria haha jk now Kelsey just needs to invite me :)
I'm glad you enjoy my blog and I really wish that you guys could have stayed longer at Thanksgiving too :( when I get out of school I will just have to come visit you guys for a whole week!!
I love reading!!! I can't read any books while I'm in school though because I would never get my homework done :D Although, now that I have a blog and Pinterest, I never get things done anyway haha.
I have the exact same problem with my hair! I always regret it when I cut it short but lately I have been seeing really cute short hairdos and when I put all these layers of clothing on for this freezing weather my hair is always in the way!
Lately mom and dad have been loving the things I have made in my food class, I can share a couple of my favorites with you :)
P.S. Kelsey I love the outside pictures the best too and yes I made my blog all by myself just because I am amazing like that ;) but I do need help on a couple things Kambria =S
Im want to comment..... HI! Miss you! Guess what! I have received two job offeres out in Boise... so I might be headed out there again :) The End
Sorry we are not helping in the Christmas present part but I dont know what we want...gift cards are amazing to us if you want. I hope potty training goes well. I love those same books!! Really and for some reason I had no idea kortney had a blog I'll have to figure out how to read it and how to add her on my list to follow but don't know how to put it on the blog. I really do think your amazing and am glad you posted and I do have some recipes you should call me because I might be too lazy to type them out for you...by the way I only have some recipes because kylee makes such delicious meals that are on the easy side! Love you
okay I posted at your request your turn
this is my official request
HEY! I have a really good Lasagna recipe. Im thinking it made you sick tho. I want your book list! I'm going through reading spurt as well!!
Post a Comment