Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Owen turns Two

We are so glad we got to celebrate Owen's second birthday with as much family as possible! My mom and dad suprised us with a visit and we decided to throw together a BBQ and celebrate! My 2 aunts (my mom's sisters) that live in Boise were able to come (with thier sons) and it made it that much more awesome! We would have been crushed if Kelsey and Jaeger couldn't come because we love them! Owen walks around and alternates between saying "Jaeger play" and "Kassy come" (he calls both my sisters Kassidy and Kennadee, "Kassy") We sure missed Kim and my other far away sisters, but you do what you can and it was fun!

Wish the goobers were smiling but glad to have the pic and have a fabulous photographer, Kelsey, whose pics are way better! Thank you! Thank you!


I like this photo!

The aunties!


I really wanted to bake a car cake and ice it because Owen is obsessed, obsessed I tell you, with Cars and Mater in paticular. But this one turned out alright. I think Owen's obsession is cute. Kent thinks it is ridiculous, haha.

Parties are fun! Let's plan many more!


Aunt Kamilla! Love her! We were roomies in college for a semester and I have always admired her! We need to do more craft nights!

Fav pic! Our cutie pie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OWEN!!!!


Here is everything Owen loves! I printed this pic out and Owen has packed it around for two days! Jaeger, cake, Mater, and balloons! :)
Fun tools and trucks for the birthday boy! Thank you!

Fall clothes!


Great afternoon! Let's do it again, soon!

6 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

really wish I could have been there! It looks like everyone had fun and the Birthday boy is super happy!

Kelsey Peterson said...

You're cute I liked the tone of this post. You are super nice and were complimenting everyone involved with this post. Owen had a spectacular birthday and I am contemplating not making a big deal about Jaeger's and just doing whatever. We'll see could go one of two ways.

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

Loved this post! Like Kelsey said you were complimenting everyone and being really nice like you always are!loved Owens green outfit and always love pictures with dad in them. The cake was awesome! Dis you make the cupcakes again too! I'm glad more family was able to be there! So excited to see you next weekend! Love you!

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Yes!! I can't wait to see you this weekend! I am so excited it is the highlight of my week that most everyone is getting together this weekend!! How presh! this a super cute post!! Love it and seemes like everyone had fun!! That's so cute that Owen loves mator! hahah so fun. There was a boy in our preschool class that had on a tow mator shirt he was a cow looking one and it said "Tow Mootor" it was cute. Love ya and can't wait to see you all!!!

Kamilla Bell said...

So so fun! Thanks for inviting me and Wyatt.

Kelsey Peterson said...

Jo the motivation for my posts is mainly pictures. I have gotten alot better at taking them because I think "I want to post about this" which second is the reason I post pretty well too. There are some things that I forget and some I am determined to post about. That I don't want to forget so I don't worry about scrapbooking as much because I know I am keeping the memories somewhat.
But the third is comments it's like a phone call I post about some things I want to tell others and then I anxiously wait for comments which sometimes doesn't come.
You can do it you just need to be in a mindset to take pictures (which I know you take more of than you post) and then posting is a bit funner.
I enjoy blogging because I enjoy putting it in the book. I look forward to getting it at the beginning of the next year.
You can do it, you really just have to want to and have the comments be a perk, rather than motivation.
does that answer the question? haha