Wicked the Musical came to Boise and Aunt Kamilla was awesome enough to arrange tickets for alot of us last November. Thank you!
I loved Glinda's "Popular" song and Elphaba's "Defying Gravity" song, and I am pretty sure those are the most popular all around. Wowza! Those actors can sing! 
Katelin came to watch little Oliver and the rest of us headed to the Musical with more family. Then we had a loud slumber party at the hotel! Thanks to all the husbands for holding down the fort at home!
4 comments:
Maybe us men can get some payback for holding down the fort, what da ya think? I have to say.. you all look like your mother.
I bet secretly you are happy you posted about an event before me and that you have pictures and I don't. I like the ones of the play that you posted. I am going to swipe that idea and maybe even the pictures. Probably blab on about it more too. haha
I am sad that my eyes are dorky in the picture and I feel bad that I made mom pose a little stiff by being a goober but I am glad we have the photo!
How do we want to "pay" the men back? haha, doing that would probably just be another party for us, just with kids in tow.
I dont like referring myself as a man.... but I did help keep the fort down... Ill take payments in the form of money, chocolate, or back rubs. Thank you
Those are the two best songs in Wicked!! I'm glad you posted those pictures too I go on youtube sometimes and watch videos of Wicked to remember. So glad you guys could have that fun time. It seems like that was kind of what you would call a sisters party....sad day wish Kim and I well all of us could of been there. Love the pictures of you and Oliver and Owen and Oliver!!! I love pictures! Miss you all!!
Post a Comment