Things to Look Forward To
Our cheap YMCA membership. Bring on the waterslide!
Owen ran for the water and the geysers but froze within minutes, guess we are getting him a little wetsuit :) Oh and the camera died after one picture, happy day.
My first bountiful basket this year.
My car all fixed up :}
A visit from the Stringham clan!
A visit from the Barnes again, WAHOO!
50 lbs. of practically free pork from couponing!
Kent's birthday dinner date!
Stake Women's Conference.
Spa days with my besties!
Thee Wicked concert with fam!!!Woot woot!!
Crab Crack travel time!!!
4 comments:
Practically I am excited for all those things too. If not for myself, (which practically all those apply to excitement for me as well) I am excited for you. (like the car and Kent's birthday dinner) So I realized you were so nice to offer to watch Jaeger that I HONESTLY want to be nice and offer to watch Owen. For you at your house! Seriously. Or maybe we would even go see some of Lance's family in that area and take your kid so you didn't have to deal with him. Yes? Yes. It's a plan. I expect to be notified of the time and date you have Kent's birthday dinner.
I love having things to look forward to!! I'm happy you have a few things to look forward to! And Wicked is awesome you will love it! Tell Kent happy birthday for me! And you have a super cute swim suit!
love the swim suit. Lance said I could get a new one this year....so I got to find a good one and some good longish shorts. Seriously to cover my stretch marks. but mainly I commented to tell you that the picture you commented on the effects I did myself in Photoshop! Pretty good huh, but the last ones from the tennis match were my iPod. yea yea! I will take pictures of you and your family Sunday if you want!!! hey good idea huh!?
I just have to say... CUTE SWIMSUIT!
Post a Comment