How ironic...Kent barely didn't pass the test and I only work three hours this week.... maybe we are to learn patience and trust from this...yes, that has to be it.
your so optimistic. I pray for you. really. This is just a strong family bonding time. hooray? oh and Lance said to tell Kent that you guys can come out anytime to train you puppy out on the farm. He said he probably wouldn't be here (farming) but you are more than welcome to use the wide open spaces!
1 comment:
your so optimistic. I pray for you. really. This is just a strong family bonding time. hooray?
oh and Lance said to tell Kent that you guys can come out anytime to train you puppy out on the farm. He said he probably wouldn't be here (farming) but you are more than welcome to use the wide open spaces!
Post a Comment