Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO!

Kent's work had a little trick or treating deal on Friday. Owen was really cute; at each station he would pick out one candy and put it in his bucket.
Yes, I got a haircut and yes, my festivity is limited to wearing orange and black colors!

Owen refused to look at the camera in this Egyptian hut because a cute little penguin was walking by. Wink!
Saturday we are going to dinner with Kent's siblings. That is our Halloween!

8 comments:

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love the pictures you are all so cute!! Owens costume was great too! Kambria I love your Haircut by the way and your halloween sounds fun!! Love you all!

Kelsey Peterson said...

Owen is such a sociable boy! Jaeger is ornery to people and if they are nice to them then he acts all shy. I love the first picture of him with the candy and I am amazed that he would just put it in his bucket. Jaeger still, puts everything in his mouth which is always full of drool. Yay for Owen's first Halloween! He probably was much comfier in his costume.
I love! your hair cut!! Did you say you colored it too? Or is it the deep conditioning? Either way it looks beautiful! I laughed at the picture with Kent he looked so thrilled the way he was barely holding the pumpkin. And I LOVE the candidness of the last photo. Yay! for posts!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! Owen is growing up so fast! That is so cute that he knew the trick or treating system! And I also LOVE THE CUT. It is so flattering! I wanted to get a haircut like that, but Kraig says haircuts make women's butts look bigger...and I guess i can't afford any more enlargement in the area  haha, can’t wait to see you guys again…have I said that before!??!

Kelsey Peterson said...

You should check Karli's blog for more of Jaeger's birthday party pictures. I am probably not going to post about it but use the pictures to scrapbook. I thought you would be interested in them though. THE END






post. :)

TeElle said...

Can you believe how big he is getting? He's not really a baby anymore! It's crazy, he's super cute, love the costume, you guys seem like such a great family.

Kelsey Peterson said...

You should update again.....one of these days....lance

Kelsey Peterson said...

seriously, update!!! quit being a stinker!!!

Kelsey Peterson said...

Ummmm...I have waited MANY hours and i'm not seeing a post!