Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Owen's First Birthday!!!

Yeah, baby! My dream cakes for Owen's "cake and shake" birthday party!!!





He was excited by the fiery flame!




Danny noted my distressed plea for help with the ice cream scooping and then of course Kayla helped me with everything too and told me I had such cute earrings ;)

We had the party in the BYU-I gardens. PERFECT weather!



The happy Stringham family (even though earlier that day we had absolutely no running water and out of the blue Owen's eye started swelling shut! drama.)

Uncle Danny and Aunt Kaycee.

Aunt Kayla and Uncle Aaron.

Friends. Amanda and Tyler Dahlstrom (Kent's old roommate)


Friends. Ben, Diana, and Olivia Hull. (Kent's hunting buddy thanks to Lance, truly)


Aunt Katlyn (Kent's sister) and her "friend" Brady.


Race cars from mom and dad. PJ's, socks, and winter hat from Grandma and Grandpa.








7 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Gel-to-the-OUS!!!
Owen is hilarious I love how everyone is laughing. Good job and I almost think the venue was the smartest part. No one could get distracted by other things or the girl leave and hide in their room. Which sounds like the party was dumb---which I don't think it was obviously if I wanted to be there.
Glad I got to see pictures of him eating it. So fun and I bet the cupcakes were delicious!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

haha I loved every minute of it Kambria, very successful!! Love you all thank you so much for everything!!

Kamilla Bell said...

I absolutly LOVED that first video of Own and his cake. SO CUTE. and SO TENDER. oh sigh. I wish you lived close to me.

TeElle said...

How fun! Those videos are great! Can you believe you've had him for a year? He looks so big! He's super cute, looks like an awesome birthday!

Diana said...

What, are you kidding me? I can't believe he is already 1. Crazy. What a fun party and he sure is a cutey. I still remember Aurie's first b-day. They grow way too fast.

Randi Gardner said...

so cute! I love how you blew the candle out ha ha!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I think it's time for an update. I mean I need one cause you never talk to me. haha
I mean I will see him soon so by the time my trip is over I want a post. That gives you enough notice. :)