
Look at this little turkey! He is literally climbing on everything, including me, chairs, and his crib. Yes, I laid him down for a nap and he had pulled himself up the railing to hang over. About gave me a heart attack!

Trouble! He use to just lay on his belly and reach for these doors, but yesterday he pulled himself up and got into everything. I should have taken a picture of all the dvds and magazines he pulled out of the cupboard. Man, he is growing up!

We have begun the weaning process and it is going pretty well. Now Dad can have a turn feeding the little chub. This is Kent's "why are you taking a picture of me? I am sunburnt and have bed head?" Cause you're hot! :)

This picture kinda shows his wacky hair stickin in all directions. Carla gave us this outfit, cute for church!

I couldn't resist! Owen is so ready for something other than rattles and teethers! He loves this little scooter and all the sounds it makes!

Doll face!
1 comment:
Way cute! You are really going to have your hands full now! Looks like you have some baby proof stuff for him to play in.
When we went to McCall Jaeger really started crawling and climbing. On me too. That's his favorite. He isn't always pulling himself up but I read about Owen and decided and told Lance that we have to move Jaeger's mattress down. Don't want any heart attacks.
Glad the weaning is going good. And I am glad you posted the picture of Kent.
I love the overalls. Kinda like some Jaeger has and I think it is so funny that Kent has an opinion about it. Lance doesn't have too much of one.
I think you might have convinced me to get Jaeger a scooter. He would love it for climbing and such.
The last pictures are so fun and I love his smiley grin. A-Dore-Able.
Post a Comment