1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Megan Focus
2. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR'S NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Sewing Lightening Tour
3. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cocoa Batter
4. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) K-Str
5. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Green Frog
6. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jo Rex
7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) StrKa
8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Turquoise Snapple
9. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Marcus Morley
10. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Fresh Twix
11. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Wilson Alan
12. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Hamberlin Houston
13. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Fall Lily
14. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Cherry Shorty
15. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Oatmeal Birch
Tag: Randi, Kelsey, Kamilla, Kayla, Kaycee, Kimmy, Mickele, um everybody
(FYI: I just read this tag on someone elses blog and decided to do, haha. So no one get any ideas that I will do your tags ;)
1 comment:
So does this mean that you are going to do tags from here on, Jo Rex?
Quite fun. That's the only reason I did it. I almost didn't though out of spite. haha
Sorry for venting frustrations. You don't have to come visit me. It just seems like everyone else has enough gas to visit everyone else but me. First is was the family not coming for the fourth when I really wanted them to, then Kass and Ken going to Utah with Kayla and Aaron. I want them to come here! Then Kim visiting Kaycee when she never came and visited me! Whatever. Ugh maybe I shouldn't have talked about it because I am mad again. Not at you. Just in general. Thanks for reading.
Post a Comment