A Glimpse of 7N Ranch. . .our new but very temporary place to crash.
The right is a driving range, top is the pavillion for reunions and parties, bottom is the rv park. Not pictured but directly to the top-right is where we are living in Ririe, taking care of an elderly lady in exchange for living space.
I help out here in the office of the 7N Ranch on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Water, weeds, mowing, cleaning and such.
Ahh Moose!! lol I havn't seen any this summer...then again I don't get out too much! lol The ranch is bigger than I thought. Oh too soon you will be done with living there so don't worry(Sorry easier said than done). Love you!!!
3 comments:
It will be fun to look back at these pictures and think of how you sacrificed for this cheap living space. Lance will love to see the moose picture.
I think you should get a picture of Clara....haha cheap didn't sound good...but not sure what other word I want to use.
Ahh Moose!! lol I havn't seen any this summer...then again I don't get out too much! lol The ranch is bigger than I thought. Oh too soon you will be done with living there so don't worry(Sorry easier said than done). Love you!!!
Post a Comment