that is way......cute I love the paper...if that is what it is.....if you hadn't titled it modge podge and maybe something like paint I would have totally thought you painted it on.....so is it just some cute decor?.....a gift? either way it is cute way to go!
OH my goodness! I love the pictures on the side bar! Tami was just asking me today if I have taken a picture of him each month....I sad yes because I suppose I have with how much I take pictures of him. I hope I have. Yours are so cute and I love them on the side bar they are so fun to look at! I am going to look at them again.
2 comments:
that is way......cute I love the paper...if that is what it is.....if you hadn't titled it modge podge and maybe something like paint I would have totally thought you painted it on.....so is it just some cute decor?.....a gift? either way it is cute way to go!
OH my goodness! I love the pictures on the side bar! Tami was just asking me today if I have taken a picture of him each month....I sad yes because I suppose I have with how much I take pictures of him. I hope I have. Yours are so cute and I love them on the side bar they are so fun to look at! I am going to look at them again.
Post a Comment