Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

I do care how my baby looks. . .

But its not my fault he poops all over his matching pants. haha
I grabbed a pair of socks and quickly unrolled them and put them on Owen's feet. It took me a minute to realize the design was ballet slippers. hilarious!

They say trumpetter swan on the bottom and the best part is he kept kicking his legs out and pointing his toes!

Kent laughed out loud when he came home a moment later. then he told me to take them off. haha.

Tomorrow Owen is FOUR MONTHS!

3 comments:

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

haha those are the cutest and funniest pictures of owen...I want those socks :D Kambria thank you for always supporting me and being so nice and helpful all the time!! I love you and I love checking out your blog.

Kelsey Peterson said...

That is a funny story and I love how smiley Owen is...I am running out of clothes because Jaeger doesn't quite fit into some of his 3-6 month clothes. So sometimes he looks like that too.

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

haha love it I saw some of these pics on your camera and I was like "What?" haha but that explains a little I guess I need to get on my blog more often...love it though! He is so so so so so cute!!!