Yeah! for the Bell family and the birth of Wyatt Craig, I can't wait to hear all about it!!
My baby is the cutest thing I have ever seen, he smiles at anything and everyone.
Good luck to my mom, who will interview for a job at BYU-I tomorrow.
Check out Kayla's blog--kaylaandaaronstewart.blogspot.com
Beg Kelsey for her fabulous Cajun Chicken Fettuccine recipe! But be prepared for SPICEY!
Umm, -14 degrees in Rexburg, Idaho this morning.
I watched my first episode of The Biggest Loser yesterday and it was so interesting!
I am actually making progress now in my MT training! Pat on the back.
Kent only has four more days of school left!
Tons of holiday pictures to come, including the Andes wreath! wink, wink!
3 comments:
I am always excited when I am mentioned in your posts! This is a good post I can't do ones like these because I tend to ramble....love you!
So many good tidbits but I admit that I wanted more. More details. It's fun to hear from you though and I'm glad you posted!
POST!!!!!
Post a Comment