Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just for Aunt Kelsey!

Owen has always been really good at holding his head up and lately we have been sitting him up against the couch corner. So I thought I would try out this bumbo seat he has and he does pretty good! I think it really makes him use his muscles because after ten minutes he got a little fussy. HE IS GROWING SO FAST! LOOK AT MY LITTLE MAN! I decided he needed to start wearing pants and a shirt instead of his sleepers all the time and he looks adorable.


He is as happy and smiley as ever. He sure got spoiled in Washington being held ever second; he won't let me put him down.


2 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

HOOORAY!!!! I love it! He is so good at holding his head up.....Jaeger is but he still has a couple sudden movements with his head. I love his outfit! It is so cute! Isn't fun to dress them up in cute outfits! Lance said it didn't even look like Owen because we are too used to him in sleepers...haha! I love it and him, Aunt Kelsey is so happy!

Colliers said...

Kambria! This is TeElle, I broke into your blog using Mickelle's info, I hope you don't mind. Owen is SO CUTE! I can't believe him. I watched all your videos and looked at all your pictures, and just for the record he made Oscar look really bad. Owen sits up so well, he's so strong with his head and neck and back. We'll have to work on that! You are super cute too, I loved hearing your voice in the background and the pictures of you and your husband, you're a really good looking family!