that crying broke my heart. =( You poor thing. Crying babies can be a lot to take on. Good luck with your new diet! Hopefully it will help.
I am crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully it is worth it! I think it would be hard because I would be afraid of slipping up! You are such a great mom such a trooper through all the surprises and struggles that come your way!
Kambria I just love you!!! You area awesome! Thanks for letting me be with you today! =0D Love you and Kent and Owen.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
that crying broke my heart. =( You poor thing. Crying babies can be a lot to take on. Good luck with your new diet! Hopefully it will help.
I am crossing my fingers for you! Hopefully it is worth it! I think it would be hard because I would be afraid of slipping up! You are such a great mom such a trooper through all the surprises and struggles that come your way!
Kambria I just love you!!! You area awesome! Thanks for letting me be with you today! =0D Love you and Kent and Owen.
Post a Comment