Owen has been fighting jaundice for almost two weeks. I know it is common, but really having a light down his back and being able to go only so far as the cord will let us, well it's getting old. I should get a picture of when we burp him, his whole back is lit up.
Friday will be our sixth doctor's appointment and I sure hope the bilirubin levels have gone down, because they have to push three pipets of blood out of him each time. No fun. While Owen is dealing with that I am getting better from mastitis and he is healing from his circumscion and me from the episiotomy. (Documenting all the interesting ailments for the future ;)

Conference weekend, Kent's parents and sister came down from Walla Walla to visit us. They brought us a sweet stroller and took us to Craigos. And Teresa saved me Saturday night by watching Owen while I combated the chills from the infection. We were glad to have them. Even though last week was exhausting with doctor visits and visits from friends.
Friday will be our sixth doctor's appointment and I sure hope the bilirubin levels have gone down, because they have to push three pipets of blood out of him each time. No fun. While Owen is dealing with that I am getting better from mastitis and he is healing from his circumscion and me from the episiotomy. (Documenting all the interesting ailments for the future ;)
Conference weekend, Kent's parents and sister came down from Walla Walla to visit us. They brought us a sweet stroller and took us to Craigos. And Teresa saved me Saturday night by watching Owen while I combated the chills from the infection. We were glad to have them. Even though last week was exhausting with doctor visits and visits from friends.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! He's seriously ADORABLE. I'm tearing up as I type. You are one lucky lady!
I LOVE HIM! He looks better in the pictures to me so if it makes you feel better I think the light is working! Gives him a nice tan...haha? No but he is so adorable I wish I could hold him! I can understand how having your baby somewhat chained down can be frustrating. How did his circumcision go? I'm nervous for that (haha and I don't even have the baby yet).
I'm glad you got another chance to document. I should call you.
But in answer to your question no I didn't get an ultrasound cause I am so frustrated at the appointments I just want to leave. Plus at the place I went they don't have the machine there its at a different office so I would have had to schedule again....love you!!!!
You guys made a cute baby and he definitely has Kent's eyes. It'll be fun to see as he grows what features look like who.
Kambria he is so cute! I could just eat him up! But i wont! I am so excited to meet him but i will wait untili both of you are feeling better! Congrats again!
Post a Comment