Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Owen's First Email


Click pic to read caption :D

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

a competition huh? you better watch out, because as you can see I am resting up and saving my energy for the funniest sound...(haha, I don't know)
so what are you saying...you're going to visit me soon? or sometime in the future?

Kambria said...

Well, I started making mmmhhuut grunts like a goat and sometimes I neigh like a horsey so ya, what do you do?

(Dad says he needs to come up and visit or there is Thanksgiving time when Kent's family gets together in Boise :)

Kelsey Peterson said...

I sound more like a pig. and hum alot. but pretty much I make every meal sound like it is my last and it is the best tasting thing in the world.

Thanksgiving is good for me? We are pretty sure we are doing the blessing the weekend after. (not concrete but pretty sure)