Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Owen Daniel--Sept 26th--4:22 pm--7 lbs 9 oz. 21 in.

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

cute cute cute!!!! I want to hold him! I wish I could have been there! To see you with him and talk with you! oh well I am excited for the baby blessing! cause that is probably when I will see you!
I am really happy for you and Kent and the video was my favorite part. Kent is so cute. But Owen is cuter! Thank you for posting I wanted to see more pictures. And now I'll just get to see more and more! Hooray love you!

Brenna said...

I've been checking your blog every day for pictures ever since Carla called at the beginning of the week. Owen is so cute! Congratulations. Hope you're healing well. Roy and I can't wait to me him.

Colliers said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I hope things are going well for you. Good job. I love seeing the pictures.