
My birthday was Friday the 11th and it was lots of fun with ice cream and cake at work, followed by lunch at Bajios with most all the fam. Then Kent's brother and sister came over and we had orange rolls and watched a movie. Kent loves me and brought me this rose and some nectarines. I am also sitting on the recliner we got for a steal of a deal. It reclines, rocks and swivels :) Happy Birthday to me. The only present I didn't get was for the swelling to go away. I swear people told me by thirty six weeks the swelling would go down, so don't look to closely at this picture. I had to renew my driver's license today and the picture looks like I went to the dentist all over. I absolutely detest pictures these days. But I am very excited that there is only 2 1/2 mores weeks till our due date!

My mom was gracious enough to let me can with her this year. We did scrumptious, pretty peaches and flavorful salsa!

THis is my new best friend--peach cobbler--I think I will have you every other day.
Oh and we did do a good amount of cleaning the first weekend of September as we moved out of our old apartment and into a new one with more space! Yes! Then last Thursday, Kent started school and we both went to part-time at work. We also went to the fair and celebrated Katelin, Kassidy, Kennadee, and soon Kara's birthday!
Addition: Fall means hunting. Lots of hiking and hunting. 14 miles here 7 miles there. A bear close and mule deer miles away. Yep, how could I forget that fall means hunting!
2 comments:
You are so cute! You should take more pictures to remember this time! You will miss it later. Great job on the canning! I did some too and its hard work! 2 1/2 weeks! YEA!
I made jam with Tami and I loved it made me feel so homemakey. Then Tami made a peach raspberry cobbler...SO GOOD! I could have eaten the whole thing so I can relate to your new relationship with peach cobbler. I wish I could have been there for your birthday. I want to get you a fun festive fall wreath. I saw a really cute one at Jo-Ann's for 50% off but I don't know how I would send it to you with out paying a lot and it getting ruined.
I think that you look cute in your picture and the recliner looks nice.
You need to post pictures of your apartment and maybe I will post some of my living room that you have asked for forever ago.
love you!
Post a Comment