Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

And the fishing doesn't stop!

5.5 lbs and about 23 inches. Good job, Kent!

So Kent went fishing with Ben on Monday and caught this massive brown trout, the biggest fresh water fish of his life. I (luckily) went to town instead of fishing (aka mosquito bait) and purchased a WHOLE BIGGER SIZE Sunday sandal to accomadate my ever swelling feet :)

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

Lance is always so jealous that Ben and Kent became friends...he wants to do all the hunting and fishing with them. That is a big fish you will have to let me know how it tastes...and I bet the sandals are so cute! I finally have to switch over to bigger pants trying to make my normal ones last is not working anymore...miss you love you!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I wish I could have come last weekend to see you guys! I am really REALLY looking forward to Kayla's wedding! I am jealous that you will get to spend a week with Kim and Kaycee too though! It's funny the reunions are starting now where it is exciting when we can all get together. I never thought this day would come! Love you

Kelsey Peterson said...

Maternity pics
Uh...I don't know I don't feel like a really pretty pregnant person but maybe if someone persuades me....plus I am not really that big...I mean I would take them closer to my nine month mark but I don't know....why are you planning on it?