Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hanging Out at Home

Our life is a little too routine to be posting every week:) But I guess I can comment and dump my weekly Instagram pictures here. We have just been hanging out at home. Literally.

 The tree in our front yard. Owen has become so brave, seemingly over night. Climbing, jumping off of everything and talking to strangers. Yes, strangers, like the waiter, the cashier, and new people at church. I love his budding independence and friendly nature but strangers don't want to hear about his toys or plans for the day, haha. And of course there is stranger danger. Hmm. How to teach, I'm sure I saw a pin on Pinterest...
Owen has been talking about preschool ever since we drove by the little Learner's preschool building and playground. He can't wait to get a backpack for his papers and meet his teacher. I think he is so ready, he drives me and Kent crazy at home. We have to come up with chores like cleaning the bikes, pulling weeds as well as his normal chores of feeding the dog and emptying the utensil holder.
The Peterson's invite us over every month and always feed us but this week we brought pizza making skills! Kent's idea, he's coo like dat.
Owen needs his weekly/bi-weekly nap to catch up in sleep but he always refuses until it does catch up with him and he passes out. In random places ;)
Snapshots of the sweetie bugs together. Owen still adores Joel and wants to hold and kiss him. Joel is TWO months! 
Kent has been picking up shifts at two locations and will take a two week job at a third place next week. He is staying busy with on-call work and applying to full time positions in the mean time. 

1 comment:

Kamilla Bell said...

love that you posted! It's so fun to read about your life. Owen is ADORABLE!!!