Kent is smitten and loves to hold Joel and talk about how perfect he is. Kent changed diapers and burped Joel right from the beginning. He has been super helpful an patient with Owen and I.
Owen loves to hold Joel's foot and sit by me while nursing. He often says how cute Joel is!
The last day of the week Owen had a temperature and became easily upset and growled at me several times for not understanding him. A combination of feeling yucky and put off with being told to wait, especially when I'm nursing Joel.
We had great visits from Kelsey and my youngest sisters as well as our neighbor Lynsie and Kamilla. Joel's appointment with the pediatrician on Wednesday went very well and he is at 8 lbs. with an appointment next week.






2 comments:
Wow lady an update with all that is on your plate! I have no excuse! Love the pictures of your cutie and can't wait to come see him! I'm glad that Kant is able to help and you are such a natural calm momma. Keep the pictures coming I love them!
Oh I love Owen! Im glad that everything is going well.
Post a Comment