So I would love to be an amazing, talented, organized person and have it show in some great posts, but no, I'm lucky to take random photos and record random descriptions. Note to self: take family of 4 photo, brother tshirt photo, visit photos, outdoor photos, parents with the boys photo, park photo, snazzy church clothes photo, etc. And stop taking fuzzy, dark Ipod photos!
I think these two look alike! So sweet. What will we do when Dad isn't at home with us! Kent has only two more weeks till his national licensure test and he is already applying to jobs in the area.
Owen is awesome. He has totally had to jump into the big brother role and learn patience, obedience and service double time. It's hard at times to not get a drink or the park or play a game right away but he entertains himself pretty good and helps out getting things or putting things away for me. He got a haircut from Dad this week as he kept sporting crazy do's every morning.
Joel is chunking up! He's gotta be about 9 lbs now. He still projectile vomits every other night but it doesn't seem to phase him and he eats and sleeps well.
Just love his precious round head of hair! Three weeks old and loves to be swaddled for naps and bedtime. I was thinking how scared I was of Owen and his cries; but with Joel, he just cries when he needs something or needs the occasional cuddle. He's a sweetheart. Hope he doesn't grow into an upset stomach or dislike of his bed. We will see.






2 comments:
Joel is so precious! I'm even more excited to have my baby now. It's funny to see him all swaddled up though. It look so awful and uncomfortable! I'm so so glad Owen is adjusting well so far and Kent sounds like he truly is so helpful! Whether you are being optimistic or not by saying all these nice things about your family, good job!
AWWWW Joel is my new favorite nephew! I love him so! Get ready for me to hold him forever and ever and ever. I'm glad that you do take some photos! Miss you Jo!
Post a Comment