Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Snapshots of Life Lately


Here are my 32 and 34 week pics!
Lets see, heartburn, heartburn and more heartburn. Carrying so high, no wonder! Movement of baby is awesome!! Fatigue, luckily Owen will play quietly in my room while I take a nap. Another great docotor visit. Every two weeks now. Seriously can't wait!

 Kent's birthday was last Tuesday. Pretty low key, but we are just so darn busy these days. He had a half day at work and then we went to "the armadillo place" in Owen's words and got pie at Sharis! Had to browse the hunting store and then planned a mini day trip, fishing, for the weekend.
Kent regularly takes Owen out fishing and he snapped these pics on his phone. Owen is getting more accustomed to holding the fish even though they jump all over and he gets so excited when we say we are going out to the water. All three of us went to Horseshoe Lake for Kent's little birthday trip and it was super fun! Kent would catch fish and Owen would reel them in. Owen and I played in the water, throughing rocks and chasing each other around with fluffy cattails. Then we cooked up a little luch on the camp stove. Great weather and I actually had energy!

4 comments:

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

Awesome!Sounds like like is going good for you guys! Seems like Kent's birthday was good too yeah! How much longer do you have?! So exciting!

Kimberly Ann said...

Wish I was there to celebrate and play with Owen while you sleep. :( Hope all goes well with the delivery! Miss you JO!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

love the prego pictures! your so beautiful! I hope kents Birthday was fun. It looked and seemed like it was a nice relaxing birthday to spend time with the family, which is perfect! miss you guys

Kelsey Peterson said...

You're going to miss these days with just Owen but you are going to love the rest of your days with Joel! I am so excited for you.
Owen is so lucky that he has a dad to take him to do super fun stuff like fishing, it helping mold him into an awesome boy.