I just realized I need to post them playing in the water! And I need to work on you banner. Now I can't let you pay me because I am taking forever. The name is perfect, I guess I just feel I want to come up with a quirky one for you still but hopefully I get a chance to work on it today. Good job posting Owen is too cute and funny (I love his simple happiness sometimes) He is so quick to smile compared to Jaeger.
I LOVE the handlebar mustache one! I love simple fun days! I miss you I do want to visit...the time the family is coming to see you guys is the exact days that we are moving! I really miss you guys and you need to come for thanksgiving
You were doing so good! And now that I haven't talked to you in a while or seen you, I need a post. I have repented of my blogging ways and posted a bit more for you. It's like if I post, you stop. If you post I stop, somethings gotta give.
5 comments:
I just realized I need to post them playing in the water!
And I need to work on you banner. Now I can't let you pay me because I am taking forever. The name is perfect, I guess I just feel I want to come up with a quirky one for you still but hopefully I get a chance to work on it today.
Good job posting Owen is too cute and funny (I love his simple happiness sometimes) He is so quick to smile compared to Jaeger.
dad... I want to go for a drive and get ice cream, can't waite to see you guys and see if Owen still knows gpa.
I LOVE the handlebar mustache one! I love simple fun days! I miss you I do want to visit...the time the family is coming to see you guys is the exact days that we are moving! I really miss you guys and you need to come for thanksgiving
What a handsome, smart little dude. When you gonna come see me again?
You were doing so good! And now that I haven't talked to you in a while or seen you, I need a post. I have repented of my blogging ways and posted a bit more for you. It's like if I post, you stop. If you post I stop, somethings gotta give.
Post a Comment