that;s obvious but doesn't mean it has to be true. How rude. Think of the updates our other sisters and mom and dad want to see and read. Come on you can do it!
oooo! a challenge! I love it I benefit both ways!. I know! I will add to the challenge. If you guys don't update I will uninvite you from my blog and change my password! haHA!
4 comments:
that;s obvious but doesn't mean it has to be true. How rude. Think of the updates our other sisters and mom and dad want to see and read. Come on you can do it!
Come on you have to do it. You are on the computor most days so why not update the rest of us. daddyo
Daddyo, I will post if you do!! You still have cute kiddos at home and lots going on! Come on you know you want to!
oooo! a challenge! I love it I benefit both ways!. I know! I will add to the challenge. If you guys don't update I will uninvite you from my blog and change my password! haHA!
Post a Comment