Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Simple Sunday Fun

The past couple of Sunday afternoons we have walked the trail around Caldwell Pond. It allows us to enjoy the sun and stretch our legs and just enjoy family time.





I love the exploratory stage Owen is in! Cattails, leaves and especially rocks! Those are his favorite!





He loves pointing to the "whader" and "phishys"


Kent has been training Clyde to fetch and return as well as heel.

We love it. Being outside that is :)

4 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

yea! yea! yea! I love posts!
crap I still need to email you those pictures. and I am offended you didn't text me back :)
I love being outside on Sunday's soaking up the sun. Remember we need to have another Kent's birthday celebration. You know do the same things and Lance has to join this time.

Kelsey Peterson said...

Oh ya! Um. The photoshop effect on the last post you commented on is actually an app on my iPod. I took the picture with an application called instagram and it has multiple effects. but some of the sprinkler pictures I added effects to are what i did in photoshop.
I want you to do the challenge and post your pictures on the flickr group. I did and it's so fun to recieve comments! do it do it!
p.s. sorry I left two comments that probably got you excited that maybe two people commented

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love going on walks any day of the week but especially Sunday! Owen is so adorable! Love you guys and miss you

Kaycee Suzanne Allred said...

How fun! Love the being able to talk haha and the adventurous time in little kids life too! So cute! He is getting so big Kam!! Danny and I need to go on more walks looks like so much fun! =D