Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Swimming at our neighboring HEISE!

The deepest this hot spring pool gets is five feet. So it was perfect to just lounge and float around in and we had it all to ourselves! Owen did really good as we pulled him around the pool in his little flotation device!
We just decided to go swimming on a whim one evening. It worked out perfect since we only had to go next door!
Dog days of summer!!!!

3 comments:

Kelsey Peterson said...

You're so good! Yea! A post and I actually checked right when I got home! haha
I am jealous of the floating luxury. I guess I could kind of have that but I am self conscious in my swimming suit. Yours looks pretty darn snazzy!

Kayla and Aaron Stewart said...

I love the pictures. Owens face in the one with Kent makes me laugh!! Your swimming suit is so babealicious by the way!!! Love you and miss you and I am so glad you had fun!! :D

TeElle said...

I love reading your blog! This looks like so much fun, you have a brave boy too!