If only I had Photoshop. . . I'd edit out my double chin or in the future not look down for pictures :)
So dull, needing a cut, blonde hair. Then "luxiourious golden brown" dye. Then the cap, which yes Kent dyed and hilighted my hair (because he is very nice and I always go fishing with him) and I had just got a sunburn. Then white blonde hair with brown roots (can't really see it in the picture, but we must have pulled all the hair out of the cap, oops). Soo. . .
I went to the hair salon and got brown low lights and a cut :)
2 comments:
double chin...oh barf whatever. Everyone has your so called double chin. I loved your hair it's fun to die it huh...huh! I'm glad you were brave enough too. Cause I know technically you can, they don't recommend it but you can. Lance doesn't think I should just in case. So I am going through dyed hair withdrawal cause I really do like to dye my hair. Oh and I need to call you cause I am freaking out I just found stretch marks! Sad huh.
That is one of the things I HATE about being a girl. Keeping up with everything like hair, makeup, and cute clothes so I don't look scraggely.(sp?) We need to see an after picture now!
Post a Comment